Wednesday, June 18, 2008

wind, rain, and CHILDREN!!





We had some crazy storms this month and after the 1st one, we decided to take the tramp legs off, since the neighbors (many of them) lost theirs trampolines in the stoms. The kids decided to jump on it while it didn't have any legs on it.....Bad idea! Here are the pics of the project that followed. (I was getting in trouble for taking picures instead of helping ;) so I had to put the camera down while we got it taken apart and back together )...Note the dirty look I am getting! oh, well!

1 comment:

Jason and Audrey said...

Oh my, your trampoline looked like it would be ruined! I'm glad it wasn't! Looks like girls camp was somewhere that was clean and in civilization! Not like the good memories of us getting dirty camping!
Your family is growing up so much, i can't believe it. love ya. ps, yes, eight is enough!