Ammon just turned 5. This picture is obviously a little 'old' but It describes him soooo well....my little monster. I am NOT in denial though....I know we created it. He definitely has the youngest child syndrom and he is spoiled almost rotten! But he is truly an amazing kid and we love him so much.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Ammon Willie
Ammon just turned 5. This picture is obviously a little 'old' but It describes him soooo well....my little monster. I am NOT in denial though....I know we created it. He definitely has the youngest child syndrom and he is spoiled almost rotten! But he is truly an amazing kid and we love him so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
All of your kids are so grown up! Wow, what beautiful kids you have! I cannot believe that Rebekah is driving! I was younger than that when I met you! We've been friends a LONG TIME. We must be old.
Post a Comment